Bucharest nightlife scene has changed a lot in the recent years, shifting from mainstream big clubs and pubs to more alternative places with a spirit.
The electronic music thumps all night long, some clubs open their doors Friday night and only closing down on Monday.
Live music from jazz to indie and pop are also an option for those who prefer their music the old fashioned way.
Bucharest is also famous for its racy and alternative offerings.
Skip the obvious mainstream rumble and you can find alternative, arty smart priced options. Cool hang around spots and the youthful for the more intimate hipster bars, or why not even chill on one of the coolest rooftops for a drink and friendly chat.
Alternative Party ON™ benefits:
- Hassle free organizing your night out;
- Presenting Old Town and off Old Town alternative locations;
- Personal meet and greet and pick up from your accommodation within city limits;
- Guidance and tips; the guide will stay with you all night;
- Making new friends and meeting locals.
The tours are tailored to suit young travelers seeking an alternative way to explore the City.
Make this night what you want it to be!
Guiding Price: 15 E / person